Sponsored by Winnebago Industries

Author Topic: Front shades fuse  (Read 222 times)

rocknron

• ---
Front shades fuse
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:28:57 PM »
Hi Guys,
       I have a 2004 adventurer 33v workhorse chassie.I was wondering if anyone knows the location of the front drivers and passengers electric sun shades.Cannot seem to find it on the wiring diagram.Thanks

edit by staff - change message icon to topic solved
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:41:39 AM by John Canfield »
2004 Winnebago Adventurer
33v--8.1 workhorse Chassis

afchap

• ---
    • The Empty Nest
Re: Front shades fuse
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 09:26:12 PM »
Do you have fuses?  Winnebago of that vintage normally has pop out breakers.  My panel is in the bay under the driver seat. The breakers are small round white & pop out when tripped so it is easy to see which one is tripped. If you find one tripped and it won't stay reset, I would check the wiring where it goes into the overhear compartments for a short.
Paul ... (KE5LXU), was fulltimin', now parttimin'...
'03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40e
'05 Honda Odyssey toad
Escapees, FMCA, SMART, WIT
http://www.pjrider.com

rocknron

• ---
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 09:04:23 AM »
Nothing under the drivers seat except the motor for the electric seat.I can't even find them on the wiring diagram .The only fuse panel I can find is under my dashboard on the far left

afchap

• ---
    • The Empty Nest
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 09:18:06 AM »
Not directly under the seat itself  ...in the basement storage bay below the driver seat. That is where all my 12v stuff is ...flashers, breakers, etc. on a couple of panels. That is where they are in many Winnebago coaches. Yours could be in another location. I believe 02 Adventurer had them in a cabinet over the microwave. I see in this picture ...Sightseer I believe ...it appears to be with the main house panel. The 12v panel is the one at the top right with the round white pop-out breakers.
Paul ... (KE5LXU), was fulltimin', now parttimin'...
'03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40e
'05 Honda Odyssey toad
Escapees, FMCA, SMART, WIT
http://www.pjrider.com

cbeierl

• ---
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:45:04 PM »
Looking at the Wiring Identification Guide and the Automotive Wiring Diagram for your coach, it looks like the power for the sunvisors is supplied by the yellow wire labelled MK which can be seen on the upper right (location D-2) of page 5 of the diagram to connect to terminal E3 of the Workhorse I/P Convenience Center.   Note /1\ refers you to the manufacturer's (WH) diagram for additional information.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:46:36 PM by cbeierl »
Chris Beierl
2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD

rocknron

• ---
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 03:06:49 PM »
Thank You Guys,I found the fuse today,I traced the yellow wire and low and behold it went into my fuse panel under the flip up dash board and it was a 15 amp fuse in with the  cigarette lighter, everthing works now,I think what happened is I was making them come down and my brother in the passenger seat was hitting the up button at the same time,Thanks again

John Canfield

• Forum Staff
  • ---
    • Jane and John's Internet Home
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 07:40:35 AM »
Great, thanks for checking in with the resolution.
--John
2005 Horizon 40AD, 2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Our Horizon projects
Our weather

Hosted by Over The Network