Front shades fuse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rocknron

Hi Guys,
      I have a 2004 adventurer 33v workhorse chassie.I was wondering if anyone knows the location of the front drivers and passengers electric sun shades.Cannot seem to find it on the wiring diagram.Thanks

edit by staff - change message icon to topic solved

Do you have fuses?  Winnebago of that vintage normally has pop out breakers.  My panel is in the bay under the driver seat. The breakers are small round white & pop out when tripped so it is easy to see which one is tripped. If you find one tripped and it won't stay reset, I would check the wiring where it goes into the overhear compartments for a short.

Nothing under the drivers seat except the motor for the electric seat.I can't even find them on the wiring diagram .The only fuse panel I can find is under my dashboard on the far left

Not directly under the seat itself  ...in the basement storage bay below the driver seat. That is where all my 12v stuff is ...flashers, breakers, etc. on a couple of panels. That is where they are in many Winnebago coaches. Yours could be in another location. I believe 02 Adventurer had them in a cabinet over the microwave. I see in this picture ...Sightseer I believe ...it appears to be with the main house panel. The 12v panel is the one at the top right with the round white pop-out breakers.

Attachments

• BreakerPanels.jpg
    BreakerPanels.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17
Looking at the Wiring Identification Guide and the Automotive Wiring Diagram for your coach, it looks like the power for the sunvisors is supplied by the yellow wire labelled MK which can be seen on the upper right (location D-2) of page 5 of the diagram to connect to terminal E3 of the Workhorse I/P Convenience Center.  Note /1\ refers you to the manufacturer's (WH) diagram for additional information.

Thank You Guys,I found the fuse today,I traced the yellow wire and low and behold it went into my fuse panel under the flip up dash board and it was a 15 amp fuse in with the  cigarette lighter, everthing works now,I think what happened is I was making them come down and my brother in the passenger seat was hitting the up button at the same time,Thanks again

I had a problem where both of my shades would just make a grinding noise but not move in either direction.  Took the advice of looking for a fuse under the dash and found that a 20 Amp fuse was blown- replaced it and both are working now.  I have 2004 Adventurer and the fuse was labeled for the lighter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom