Need a leather foot stool for 2006 tuscany

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kathie

When we bought our motor home, the stools were not in the coach. Previous owners may have opted not to have them. Not a concern until my husband discovered that he can get the chair to recline........now we could use one. Do any of you know how to acquire one? We have a Damon Tuscany.....Thank You.

Have you considered making stools?  If you make stools you are the boss and can get what you want.  Where I am from the Amish make stools all the time.  Or you could take your own stool to a fabricator and have it wrapped in leather.  They may wonder why you want your stool wrapped in leather but you sound pretty detail oriented and just explain your stool needs to be the right size, color and quality.

If you are anywhere near St. Clair MI you can have mine.. But any RV dealer should be able to get one color matrched. the thing is not made by Damon but a 3rd party. Don't know who.

We covered a plastic file box with UltraLeather and with foam and UltraLeather on the top. That way we had had a place for our paper work and a foot rest as well. It was my wife's idea and it worked great.

hedhunter9 said:
I built my own and it has a handly little storage area as well...

That is a nice size stool.  That's why I suggested Amish stools.  If you don't make stools like that it will be tough to find one.

You might find something in a local furniture store. The leather recliner and footstool was an $1,800 option on our motorhome, we found one for $300 and it matches the interior perfectly.

Have you considered Craigslist?  You have to weed people out so you might want to say you are willing to pay a fair price for stool of high quality and certain dimensions and color.  Surely someone can make the stool you are looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom