Music in Shasta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We're booked into Antlers RV Park at Shasta 9/30 through 10/4. We'll have several instruments aboard, including a re-entrant tuned uke, a baritone uke, a banjo uke, and a 3/4 size Baby Taylor guitar. Several other attendees will have instruments aboard.

Sheesh, we just got back from that neck of the woods.  I took my two favorite guitars and couldn't get anybody to play.  Timing is everything.

Oh gosh, Lake Shasta it is Lou. I was thinking of friends in Tahoe when I typed that.

For some reason that tickled me.  ;D  Shasta Lake and Lake Tahoe are two of my very favorite places to be but they really are like apples and oranges.  Hope you have a great time at Shasta ... our old stomping grounds when we lived in Redding and had the SeaRay moored at Bridge Bay every summer.

Yeah, I've done the same thing a time or two. ;)

Are you bringing any watercraft or will this just be a shore outing?

Lou, some folks will be bringing watercraft. We'll be on our way home from WY, so we won't have a boat with us.

Well you fooled me!  We were kinda near Lake Tahoe. And very far from Shasta.

Timing and geography!

We'll be in the Monterey Bay redwoods this weekend playing for what might be the last time this summer.  We're scheduled to play Sept 23rd but I may have to cancel.  So it goes.

Back
Top Bottom