care takwrs wanted, free living!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

89 bounder

I am willing to let 1 or more units live on my properties in exchange for general routine work a few hours per week.

Basically I need people present to ward off thiefs! Because often no-one is around for weeks or months at a time I am victom
of theft from buildings and vehicles! If someone was around often the thieves would stay away. I know who they are, just cannot get proof for arrest and conviction yet, ThIS TIME. I have caught them myself in the act and got felony convictions on on both of them about 3yrs ago.

Anyway, I pay for electric service that I rarely use

I HATE THIS TOUCH SCREEN CRAP; nothng wlrks well or correcr!

Anywya, I hadm a much better post to make, bug since half got posted and the rest is lost oh wel

Free place to stay, $10 rent per month and $20 pay, so $10 to you, just keep your pl'ace clean and help me clean b
Buildings etc.. as needed when i am there.

I will post againwhem I get rid ofnthis toich screen xrap tajt is garbage and have a REAL keyboard to uze that reaqlly works!!!

Place is sourh central MO. north central AR  I have 3 properties now looking at getting  more Soon

Thanks  rockman!

I had much more info that was lost 2x now for tnis touch screen  rap

I am south central MO.,
Look up West Plains, MO, Mammoth Spring, Ar. Myrtle, MO

I Have not reached a deal yet, but I am looking aquire proporty in evening shade, ar, and ravenden,ar. as wel as other placez in tjos area.
For the right people,  maybe move around maybe 20-50 miles as wanted, or just sit in one place for MONTHS!

This touch screen is kwiling me  Idon't think it reads h roght hand at all so too many typos and mislirints

This device i am on now has only toucb screen thaT barely works for me.Hopefully I will have a real keyboard by morning I can realy use your my laprop online!

You can attach a keyboard and a mouse to your pad.  I've done it.

https://recombu.com/mobile/article/how-to-connect-a-keyboard-to-your-phone-or-tablet-best-keyboards-2015# 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom