Water filter cartridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Parsley

We purchased a 2003 Winnebago Journey  DL this spring.... I am needing help figuring out what what water filter cartridge for filtering the water...there was not one in there. The lines and hook in place are there. No identifiers to go by.....can anyone help with this...? Currently using a filter pitcher.. thanks!

Thank you! Will try to do that. Checked again, no identifying info on it

You also need to identify what you want from a filter such as preventing debris from entering your plumbing, taste improvementent( both or removal of chemicals.

Not sure which model Journey DL you have, but from the Parts Catalog for the 36LD it looks like you have an Everpure system just like I have on my 2005 Vectra.  Here's the info from the catalog:

14 087200-01-000 EA FILTER-WATER PURIFCATION, EVERPURE QC2-AC
  15 087200-02-000 EA CARTRIDGE-WATER FILTER,AC - EVERPURE 9601-11

Various filters will fit that, including the OEM Everpure ADC cartridge.  Here are some options from the RV Water Filter Store.

Thank you !!!!!! !  So glad I posted!  I read here ALL the time.....so much great info!!!

cbeierl said:
Not sure which model Journey DL you have, but from the Parts Catalog for the 36LD it looks like you have an Everpure system just like I have on my 2005 Vectra.  Here's the info from the catalog:

14 087200-01-000 EA FILTER-WATER PURIFCATION, EVERPURE QC2-AC
  15 087200-02-000 EA CARTRIDGE-WATER FILTER,AC - EVERPURE 9601-11

Various filters will fit that, including the OEM Everpure ADC cartridge.  Here are some options from the RV Water Filter Store.

That is the one ... the Everpure ADC. You can get the long one pictured in the link or a short one. We use the long one and change it annually. If you are storing the coach in freezing weather you will need to remove it.  It is a charcoal filter and does a great job of filtering for taste. It filters both your drinking water from the separate/smaller tap and your icemaker.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom