Hankook Dynapro AT M. Opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KandT

Stuck in South Dakota with a broken belt on a 2012 Goodyear Wrangler HT and decided to get 6new Hankooks

$805 out the door and they mounted my best Goodyear as a spare.

More aggressive tread than I would have liked but when on the road....

http://m.hankooktire.com/us/tire/passenger-cars/hankook-dynapro-at-m-rf10.html?selectYn=Y&selectType=PCR&selectDetailType=vehicle&cptType=global&make=102658&model=359376&option=853073&option1=126316&option2=undefined&sz=undefined&year=undefined&season=&width=&aspect=&rim=&frontwidth=undefined&frontaspect=undefined&frontrim=undefined&rearwidth=undefined&rearaspect=undefined&rearrim=undefined&vehicle=&severityCode=&vehicelType=undefined&widthTbr=&rimTbr=&sizeType=undefined&severity=&productSz=

Anyone have experience with this brand AND model?  Will the aggressive tread wear out super fast?  They claim a 50k tire but no guarantee on the 10 ply as I understand it.  They seem quiet and smooth.  Take bumps well.

Never had Hankooks - any opinions of them on an RV. 

Of course they are 10 ply load range E.

Had them on my 31' Class A 19.5 for six years before I traded it off. A little less expensive than the Goodyear.  They worked super. See them on the 18 wheeler a lot.

Everything I've seen about Hankook's has been been positive for the most part.

Thanks -  I usually do more research up front but running on a 12 year old spare and a dual that had taken the whole load when the inside went, and in South Dakota.....

Sounds like these are good tires from what I have read.  Only one review I read where the customer wasn't happy out of a heck of a lot of reviews.  Most put on trucks though so I would assume they were the lower ply tires.  Sounds like they last and perform well.

Haven't had them on the RV , but I've ran them a lot on my pickups. All were 10 ply E rating and worked great. Never a blow out and tread worked out great. They lasted 50-60,000 on average.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom