Windshield Washer nozzle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mile High

I noticed the other day my windshield washer nozzle attached to the wiper arm is broken.  Would that be a Winnebago part or Freightliner?

They get brittle and break. I have bought them through Lichtsinn Motors in Forest City. Provide them the s/n of your coach and they can get the correct part. It comes as part of a "nozzle kit" with some pieces you probably don't need. In 2012 the kits were $10.25 ea.

I got my replacements at the freightliner shop, they are super crappy, they are two pieces that snap together.  The top and bottom parts kept popping apart, this last trip, I used seizing wire to clamp the two parts together, work great now

In seven years I had to replace 5...note, only two on the 2004 Brave I had. That says something about the design/materials.

Thanks all, I'll try Lichtsinn.  Was hoping I would see them on Amazon through the store but I don't have the Winne part numbers.  I've never been able to use the parts diagrams from Winnebagoind resources on any of my computers so I surrendered.

I have purchased parts from Winnebago and

Transportation Accessories Company
P.O. Box 546 windshield wiper parts
145 East Pratt Street
Johnstown, Ohio 43031
800-282-6969

Back
Top Bottom