Safari fuse panel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

37 dp

I have a 99 Safari serengeti  37 foot diesel , Three have tried now  and we can not find the fuse panel . There are the breaker switches in the closet but need the main fuse panel , any ideas ?

the bay door under the drivers window?(chassis) and cabinet above the bed on drivers side ? (house) only a guess but where you find them on their cousin the beaver

We had a '99 Safari Zanzibar and the fuse panel was in the overhead cabinet above the bed on the right hand side as your standing looking at the back wall.

The chassis will likely also have a separate fuse panel for the transmission, brake lights, etc. That stuff is usually wired up before the RV body is put on and wired, so the fuses are separate.

37 dp said:
I have a 99 Safari serengeti  37 foot diesel , Three have tried now  and we can not find the fuse panel . There are the breaker switches in the closet but need the main fuse panel , any ideas ?

37 dp
On my '96 Safari Sahara there are 3 12V fuse panels on the firewall below the windshield on the drivers side...behind the hood/door in the front cap....(and one fuse panel in the cabinet to the right of the 120VAC electric panel).
However on other Safaris I've seen 12V fuse panels in the right front O.S. compartment... forward of the right front wheel/tire.
Good luck finding yours.

Back
Top Bottom