RV information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grey Ghost

Anyone out there own a Jayco Eagle 321RSTS or a Keystone Laredo 325RL, 2016,2017 or 2018. If so could you please share your opinions regarding your units. Looking to purchase something that comes with a King Bed that I can pull and so far these are the two that I'm look at. Always best to get some info from owners if possible, dealers will tell you what they think you want to hear.  8) 8)

Grey Ghost said:
[size=10pt]Anyone out there own a Jayco Eagle 321RSTS or a Keystone Laredo 325RL, 2016,2017 or 2018. If so could you please share your opinions regarding your units. Looking to purchase something that comes with a King Bed that I can pull and so far these are the two that I'm look at. Always best to get some info from owners if possible, dealers will tell you what they think you want to hear.  8) 8)[/size]

Larry, no need to go with the large font size. We can read as long as I have my glasses on.  ;D :D ;)

I guess Larry found the font comments offensive.  I intended it to be humorous. but...
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,107181.msg964475/topicseen.html#new

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom