RUDE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Ghost

:mad: I'm on a few forums, however this one has some of the most totally RUDE people I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. I ask for assistance and get out of the world responses from totally rude, obnoxious, poor excuses for humans I've every encountered. I always thought of camper people as the nicest people I've met over the years, I guess if your are not talking to them in person and they can HIDE behind the internet then they think it is ok to be dirty and disgusting, fowl mouthed obnoxious poor excuses of human beings.  I will NOT be following this site any longer. Moderators should have higher standards and not allow fowl mouthed suggestive people use this site in the future. Just my opinion of course, but I still have the right to voice my opinion. I've always thought that if you must resort to belittling someone else you yourself are a very small minded person, so carry on, ROGER THAT small mined ones. Over & OUT!

Larry
E-5 Proud Veteran
Vietnam 1967-1969
101 Airborne...All The Way

Wow Talk about rude. I just read through his entire 5 posts and not one rude comment was posted. Who in this world would want to hookup with this guy as he was looking for a friend in AZ to travel with in an earlier post. I sometimes just shake my head and say what the heck.
Bye Bye Ghost

First, let me get the bird out of my mouth. Second, I'd like to see some examples of this awful behavior. You've been here all of three days and this is your conclusion? Looking over your posts and responses the most vitriolic one I see is the one I am responding to.
RichH

rvannie23 said:
Lol maybe because they teased his big font in the king size bed post?

That's one of the things I like about this forum, folks here can joke around and kid with each other and nobody gets upset.

Sorry I can't take the time to respond, but I need go take my pills!!! :)

Larry.

Don't let everything upset you.  I know sometimes that's easier to say than it is to do,  but You made it through a lot worse crap. 
Go talk to someone at the VA if you are angry a lot. They understand and I found it really helps.

Tony E4
163rd MI bn. 71-73

I take exception to being accused of hiding behind the Internet to be rude. Anybody that knows me will say I am extremely rude in person. I am also much more disgusting and use really filthy language in person. My wife has friends that won't let their husbands play with me, they are afraid my rude, disgusting personality and filthy language will rub off on them.  ;D

Just saw a post over on another Forum by Grey Ghost (today) and he is using normal size and color text in his post, It appears he may have taken the remarks to heart.

Larry, I too am at a loss to see this behavior in responses to your messages. Feel free to click the Report to moderator link on any message you feel fits the descriptions in your message.

SORRY to all, just having a BAD day today! I'm known for being able to take a joke and give them out also. I would like to blame this on flash backs, but can not use that excuse today. Just a bit thin skinned I'm afraid. I apologize to all and very sorry I got everyones blood pressure up! Will not happen again I assure you. To many hard landings on my head I suppose, back then the silk was not that glider type and sometime the landings were a bit hard. Ok, lets all move on. However, for that guy in PA that doesn't want to met up with me, your loss, really they tell me I'm a pretty fun guy to be around ;D

I've noticed here as well as on other forums, sometimes really new folks that don't have a "read" yet on the personalities on said forum will either take offense at something &/OR step on toes themselves.

To the OP if you are still lurking.... give it time, I think you'll find that this is just about the cleanest and friendliest forum around...on any topic.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
Rene and I made a comment about the extra large font in one message - maybe Larry took offense?  I thought I was being humorous, but maybe it didn't come across that way.  Certainly there was no  intent to be rude.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,107146.new.html#new

If that did offend you Larry, I apologize. You're going to find, if you stick around that I am constantly joking around. It's my makeup. Right Max?

Internet communication, just like texting, can be really hard to get a grasp on tone, especially if you havent been doing it all that long.

I propose an integration of the emoji keyboard for the forum. Makes it just a bit easier  8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom