EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: water leak 2005 Holiday Rambler  (Read 172 times)

debbie roberts

water leak 2005 Holiday Rambler
« on: July 22, 2017, 12:21:42 PM »
the floor is wet by the stairs and fridge, also is wet under storage spot near the water heater and on the ground underneath. Does anyone have an idea where this could be coming from?

Kevin Means

• Forum Staff
  • ---
    • Tactical Flying
Re: water leak 2005 Holiday Rambler
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 12:53:29 PM »
First, welcome to the RVForum. Finding the source of a water leak can be very difficult. Do you suspect a plumbing leak or has it been raining recently?

Kev
2011 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Towing a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited LJ or an Acura MDX
RVI Brake 2, Minder TM-66 TPMS, 970 watts of solar
(Can't wait to spend more time RVing)
Lakeside, California

Arch Hoagland

• ---
  • Clovis CA
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 02:46:36 PM »
Do you have an ice maker in the refrigerator?  The small plastic water line that goes from the kitchen sink to the refrigerator ice maker can develop pin hole leaks.

Happened to me.  Water was dripping out the side of the coach and it wasn't raining nor were the air conditioners on.

I shut off the valve that the line is connected to as we don't use the ice maker. My line ran under the refrigerator in the air return which is underneath our refrigerator.
2004 Monaco La Palma 36 DBD
W22, 8.1 gas,  Allison 1000 Transmission
7.1 MPG over 80,000 miles

2000 Lexus RX300, 4020lb
U.S. Gear Braking System

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 12:27:04 PM »
Since we have no idea where the fridge and the water heater are in this coach, it's hard to guess whether we are talking about one leak or two, or plumbing vs exterior leaks. Heck, we don't even know if the door is up front (bus style), behind the passenger seat, or midway. All were possible layouts in 2005, gas and diesel.

So please give us some more definitive info on this coach and the location of the water leakage.
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

Hosted by Over The Network