water leak 2005 Holiday Rambler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debbie roberts

the floor is wet by the stairs and fridge, also is wet under storage spot near the water heater and on the ground underneath. Does anyone have an idea where this could be coming from?

First, welcome to the RVForum. Finding the source of a water leak can be very difficult. Do you suspect a plumbing leak or has it been raining recently?

Kev

Do you have an ice maker in the refrigerator?  The small plastic water line that goes from the kitchen sink to the refrigerator ice maker can develop pin hole leaks.

Happened to me.  Water was dripping out the side of the coach and it wasn't raining nor were the air conditioners on.

I shut off the valve that the line is connected to as we don't use the ice maker. My line ran under the refrigerator in the air return which is underneath our refrigerator.

Since we have no idea where the fridge and the water heater are in this coach, it's hard to guess whether we are talking about one leak or two, or plumbing vs exterior leaks. Heck, we don't even know if the door is up front (bus style), behind the passenger seat, or midway. All were possible layouts in 2005, gas and diesel.

So please give us some more definitive info on this coach and the location of the water leakage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom