EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com ARPC LLC Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Moccasin Creek SP fishing  (Read 230 times)

garmp

• ---
Moccasin Creek SP fishing
« on: July 22, 2017, 04:16:34 pm »
Disabled senior vet that wants to fish for trout at Moccasin Creek State Park and looking for information. Like license cost for non residents, lures/bait allowed, limits, fishing times etc. Their web site is confusing to me and non-specific at best. AND is it worth while? Love to have fresh trout for dinner, but don't want to drag my gear along for a one day fishing experience.

fishingbob

• ---
Re: Moccasin Creek SP fishing
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 11:24:17 am »
The website certainly is confusing and some recent 7/1 regulation updates don't make it better.  But as I read it . . . well, probably call the park for specifics.  Not sure about the status of an out-of-state senior. 

But right now, the best answer is probably "don't bother."  The special reg section is warm and probably won't hold trout until late-September.

garmp

• ---
Re: Moccasin Creek SP fishing
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 03:28:18 pm »
Thanks fishingbob for the info. We'll be there about, hopefully, mid September. And I did call the SP and asked all my questions and talked to a very helpful lady who pretty much told me all I wanted to know, but wouldn't quite give up her trout fishing secrets. Thanks again for the input.

Hosted by Over The Network