Winegard Trav'ler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jconeway333

I have a winegard Travler that lighting hit. It got the circuit board in 2 places. I have searched the internet and can not find a replacement board.Board number sod13414. Anyone know where I can get a replacement or repaired? Winegard wants the whole thing shipped to them for this simple repair. Thanks :(

Ebay, Amazon or see if Winegard will sell it to you directly. OR try a local electronics store a radio shack type.

Were you in the rig when it was hit by lightning?  I had thought that a vehicle on rubber wheels would not provide a suitable ground for a lightning strike.

Joel

JoelP said:
Were you in the rig when it was hit by lightning?  I had thought that a vehicle on rubber wheels would not provide a suitable ground for a lightning strike.

Joel

Old wives tale?

Have your coach grounded by means of the power connector plugged Into shore power or have your levelers sitting in water and you just became a great lightning arrester.

Triple Slide Jayco said:
Ebay, Amazon or see if Winegard will sell it to you directly. OR try a local electronics store a radio shack type.

What model Traveler are you looking for. I have parts for the Dish 1000.2  version

I would strongly endorse the suggestion to call Winegard tech support (800-288-8094) They will take the time to help you troubleshoot the  problem and will sell you the parts required.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom