Moab 07 Daily Activities / Attendees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron, Doesn't count unless you went were at the actual Chicken Corners and went all the way out past the 3rd one!!  :D

If Jim "chickens out" and doesn't make it to Moab next year, we'll lead the trip out there. But I'd sure rather have Jim.

wendycoke said:
Ron, Doesn't count unless you went were at the actual Chicken Corners and went all the way out past the 3rd one!!  :D

If Jim "chickens out" and doesn't make it to Moab next year, we'll lead the trip out there. But I'd sure rather have Jim.

Maybe you will be able to talk Sam into leading a group to Chicken Corners she has done that a few times in the past.

Thank you everyone for your considerate responses about Rocky. Hannah went into a deep "depression" but as always, time is healing.
Our situation is back to normal, and thank you Betty for missing my sometimes outrageous posts.
See you guys at the FMCA rally in August.

Our thoughts are with all of you.

Kerry & Beth

Hi Wendy & Ron,

We're overdue for a trip west but the economy isn't helping. I'm hoping we can make it for the 2008/09 winter. I need to quit buying toys so I can put diesel in the tank. ;D ;D I sure miss those off road trips in Moab. We'll plan on Chicken Corners when we get back. Many other trails I'd like to do as well but the new pickup has a longer wheel base so I'll have to be real careful.

Ken,

I wanted a Wrangler a few years ago but Pat said no. She was right since it would be our only vehicle and wasn't comfortable enough for everyday use. I delivered a motorhome to a couple the other day that had the new 4 door Wrangler. That is one long wheel base!!

Ken,

Didn't you rent one of those 4 door Wranglers at Moab?  I think they are pretty neat rig.  Everyone that I have talked to just thinks they are great.  Don at the park had one too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom