Motorhome Suggestions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccsmith51

In the next couple of months we plan to purchase a motorhome.  We would like:

34' - 36'
7 - 10 years old
DP preferred
Four door non-residential refrigerator
W/D connection
Minimum two slides

Can anyone recommend some coaches that I can try to locate that meet those needs?

Thanks,

Chris

You didn't say an amount you want to spend. 

RVtrader.com would be a good place to start.

ccsmith51 said:
In the next couple of months we plan to purchase a motorhome.  We would like:

34' - 36'
7 - 10 years old
DP preferred
Four door non-residential refrigerator
W/D connection
Minimum two slides

Aside from the length that's an exact description of our Dutch Star. I agree with RedandSilver though, have a look at RV Trader, PPL and others and pour through the floor plans, then spend a lot of time at dealers and shows "trying out" the various floor plan styles to see how they work for you.

That doesn't sound like a hard combination to find. Winnebago Journey or its Itasca sister, and Tiffin Phaeton. The biggest constraint will be the 34-36 ft size. The RV market was demanding larger rigs by 2007 and most models were 39-40 ft.

Washer/dryer hook-ups were common, but most 34-36 footers did not have a W/D installed because of space usage.

Our 1999 Monaco Windsor was 34 feet and fits all the criteria except a washer/dryer and it had no slides.  Otherwise, it was a great motorhome.  I think Monaco kept that line until about 2006.

ArdraF

I second the Winnebago Journey/Meridian 34Y. .Our 2010 fits all your criteria.  It has hookups in a closet for washer/dryer, but we don't have a machine because DW would rather have the storage space. We are very happy with ours.

My wife and I just began discussions about our new motorhome. Our go to sources include a nationwide search to evaluate pricing, we use RV Trader, RVT, Craig's List, and the various dealer's networks. A lot of used gems on consignment or for sale at a dealer's lot. The internet is your friend when searching for a motorhome. But Buyer Beware!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom