freightliner service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dblocker

has anyone carried their MH to freightliner in Gaffney SC for them to do a full maintenance ? and if so what was your experience. 

dee

We really like the Gaffney service center.  They do it right.  They have hookups in the parking area where you can spend the night (electric only).  That makes it handy when they come get your coach first thing in the morning. 

Our experience was excellent. In addition to performing all scheduled service they identified the source of a starting problem that had confounded others. When starting the engine would stop cranking if it didn't start on the first cylinder. Sometimes took ten or fifteen tries before it caught. The culprit was the transmission control module! Who knew?

Ernie

thanks for the  feedback.  I will be making the trip.  I tried to deal with freightliner in Houston but had a very frustrating experience.  Thanks again

dee

After reading this post. I call freightliner  to see how far in advance to make appt. Their next appt is in mid Nov. Suggest you make appt  5 to 6 months in advance. We will be there July 2018. Will make my appt in Jan 2018

They only make limited appointments (three per day?). If you just show up they will work you in. Took me two days, but it was still quite convenient. Just call to make sure they have hook ups available (they have about 25 for three bays).

Ernie

They will also put you on a wait list if a date is already booked. I've had excellent luck with that, since the nature of Rving is that people change their travel plans and dates move.

Back
Top Bottom