Coach Battery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigguyone

Hi, I just got this RV. Its a 99 minni winne DL 30ft,  I don't think the coach battery is being charged.  They was low on water so added to them but still had to charge with battery charger.  There are 2 6v.  Also it had a charger pluged in to charge the coach battery  when they plug into 110v.
I don't know if it has a inverter and where it is at.  There is a box under the frig, it has 4 circuit breaker  12v fuses. 

I also have no way to check the level on the water tanks, LP, on the monitor board.  I know some of the things like water pump, water heater generator switch work.  Just the monitor part don't read anything.   

Thanks for any help with this.......

Welcome!

The very first thing you need to do is look at the thread at the top of this section called Winnebago and Chassis Resources and look for links to your operator's manual, wiring/plumbing diagrams and other reference material. A bit farther down that page are useful links to threads/posts from others who have solved/repaired/upgraded their unit. Do your research and familiarization about your unit.

Somewhere on the Winnebago web site (or maybe in our Winnebago and Chassis Resources thread) are links to original sales brochures which are helpful to understand what was standard and optional equipment, tank capacities, etc.

The tank monitors are barely useful even when they work, I installed the Garnet Seelevel tank monitor system which was a great upgrade (details on my website - link in my signature.)

Thank You John for the info,    Iam new to RVing  and dont know how some of the things work on them,  but as time gos by i find how to use them.  Yea the  tank monitor system i could do with out for now, but the battery and charging system i need to fix. 

I will look on the threads you have here and see if i can get some info from them. 

I thank you.
  Dave

Back
Top Bottom