converter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brave02

I have a 2002 Winnebago brave and trying to locate the converter with fuses, does anyone have any idea? i have a couple of things not working and feel maybe the fuses are blown.i found the breaker box,, and the 12 volt fuses over the microwave but the owners book says there is a converter with fuses i can not find..

What are the things which are not working?  If there's a problem with the converter, all of the 12 Volt DC items will not work. You said only a couple. We need more information.

Try starting at the battery and work towards the converter. The converter charges the battery.

RVs come with one of two types of converters.. times several types.. One type is integrated into the power distribution panel.  In thi stype both 120 volt Circuit breakers and 12 volt fuses or breakers share a common cover.. WFCO and Parallex are two common makes in  modern RV's Though other comnpanies make them as well including Progressive Dynamics

THe other is a stand alone converter.. and again Several companies make them.  IN this type the fuses and breakers often have different "Doors" or covers (Different panels)

If you have an intergrated the converter is behind the fuse panel and most likely the fuses are the ones on the right end of the panel

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom