the new Country Coach motorhome ...or Winnebago ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
T

TonyDtorch

Here's a pic of new motorhome with a Country Coach badge on the front....but it sure looks like a Winnebago.  :)

Attachments

• IMG_2252.JPG
    IMG_2252.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 71
Probably because it is:

http://www.countrycoach.com/

Thanks though, I just learned something new.

Sorry, but I must be missing something here.  I don't see any Country Coach logo on that rig.  It looks like the newer Monaco to me....can't really read it but it looks it says Dynasty on the side by the entry door. 

Winnebago has said it might build Country Coaches again (maybe in 2018) but none of us CC owners have heard anything (and we do have spies in Oregon  ;))

2dalake said:
Sorry, but I must be missing something here.  I don't see any Country Coach logo on that rig.  It looks like the newer Monaco to me....can't really read it but it looks it says Dynasty on the side by the entry door. 

Winnebago has said it might build Country Coaches again (maybe in 2018) but none of us CC owners have heard anything (and we do have spies in Oregon  ;))

yes you are right that's a Monaco front end, but my friend swears that round logo on the front said Country Coach,  it may have been just glued onto a Monaco. yes, right behind the door it says "Dynasty"    ( it had me going for a bit)  :-\

I thought it was the new Winne/CC.  I guess I'll have to wait longer,  it will be interesting to see what Winne does do with the CC name.

Back
Top Bottom