Entertainment system in Jayco... Furrion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LBFraser

Is there anyone with a Furrion tv system in their trailer? We have this and it is just awful! Dvd's freeze when playing and some do not play at all. It is not user friendly and frustrating when you want to watch the occasional tv. Our travel trailer was purchased New and comes with a 2 year warranty. What if any are our options? Thanks!

Go to the Furrion website and get their contact info.  Recently read about someone on this forum getting a tv replaced without much trouble..

That was me that had problems with both of my Furrion units. I used the email contact on their website and received great service from them. They replaced both, one of them was actually an upgrade from the original. No 100 questions, no hassle. I'm quite satisfied with their customer service and support. They did ask one question when they called me, "Did you try pushing the reset button?" I had tried that, used a toothpick with the point cut off. Didn't help anything.

Have a Furrion, connecting to it by bluetooth is a little troublesome at times. I used the reset button on the front and helped. Beyond that I had to replace a bad ceiling speaker. I havnt tried to use the dvd option yet, but I will next time I camp. If it gives me issues I will call to try to get a new head unit. I did take the unit out and disconnect my outdoor speakers due to the crappy useless location they put the speakers in and added a set of waterproof speakers just under the exterior skirting (where I would like speakers) and have noticed that the volume must be louder than then interior speakers to hear them. Oh well give and take.

Good information.  I have the same system in my TT and have had a few concerns with it also.  Just not enough to make me do anything about it.  The system is not user friendly at all, that I will agree.  The DVD player is okay and not all DVD will play on it.  Can't seem to connect to the Bluetooth at all. 

One look at the remote is enough to prevent me from attempting to figure it out. Came without a manual. I am just going to replace it.

Back
Top Bottom