Class C with a king size bed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GeorgeandTheBear

We want to buy a MH shortly before I retire in about 2 1/2 years. The Bear can lay down anywhere and fall asleep within seconds, while I flop around like a fish out of water for a half-hour before finally falling asleep. We sleep on a king at home and don't really want to give that up. It seems that a queen is the standard size for most class C homes. Is there such a thing as king available? Can you get one inside? or am I looking for Sasquatch riding a unicorn?

Finding a class C with a king size bed will be very difficult indeed. Finding one in a class C that you like the floor plan, is reasonably priced and is in decent condition becomes mission impossible.  You might have to have it custom built.

Keep in mind that a "RV King" and a "Residential King" are two different things. I am looking at a Class C with a King Size Bed that measures 72" x 75". The width is fine, although it eliminates night stands. My feet will still be dangling off the edge.

And to complicate things further, when you buy linens you have to determine whether California King sheets will fit (longer) or Eastern/regular King sheets will fit (wider).  I've had to return numerous Queen linens because they wouldn't fit an RV queen bed.  You need to measure width, length, and depth when you buy them!

ArdraF

the only ones I'm aware of are the super C's that Thor makes on the F-550 chassis
well, those...& I'd imagine the big super c's have them too but that's a whole other league

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom