New here! And question already!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maanameg

Hello everyone! I am new to RV'ing as I just purchased my first RV and am loving it thus far. I appreciate this forum as I am sure I will be using it as a great resource!

I have a few holes in the walls of my RV that I misjudged to hang something. A couple are on a stud and a couple aren't. How do I fill the holes that are both on the stud and is it even possible to fill a hole that isn't? I see the part that isn't on a stud is very thin/hollow. I know, I also use command strips and they work great, but I cannot use command strips for certain items, which is fine. I don't plan on selling RV or trading up anytime soon.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,
Welcome to the forum. I see you posted this same question in another section of the forum. No need to do that. If one of the forum staff feels that a question was posted in the wrong section, they will move it to the section where it will get better exposure.
It would be a good idea to create a signature of yourself telling us a little bit about you and your RV. It may help us better serve you in the future if you have any RV specific questions. You can do that in your Profile.

Back
Top Bottom