finally getting back on the road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura & Charles

Could be anywhere. Originally from Ohio. Go Bucks!
House is cleaned and stayed and officially on the market. Coach has had some great space enhancing remodeling done.  We're on our way to a 9am appt tmrw morning in Shipshewana IN to get our fridge worked on and then on north and west from there.
Will try to figure out how to attach some pics of the work done in the coach.  Found a cabinet maker who is a real craftsman and at reasonable rates.

Apparently I need to further shrink my photos.  Will try to get those posted later.
Anyway, we gained a ton of storage from a 9X36 footprint in way of a pullout pantry that has a desk on the side that's hinged and so can fold up when not needed.  Also removed the TV over the cockpit and made a nice sized cabinet out of that space.

Amish Acres in Napanee has its annual arts and crafts fair beginning on Friday.  Maybe something to do while you're waiting......

winona said:
Amish Acres in Napanee has its annual arts and crafts fair beginning on Friday.  Maybe something to do while you're waiting......

Yes, go to the fair so you can buy some stuff to fill up all that extra space you just created. I know my wife would.......

LauraCharles said:
Thx for the suggestion, but we're going to be near the Mississippi boundary Waters (northern MN) come then. 

Still having trouble shrinking my photos.  Suggestions/advice, please?

I use Microsoft Paint. It seems to work well for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom