Monaco acumen all computers fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anthony81

Getting ready to make a 500 mile trip and I go to start coach and cranks but will not start. our technician checks with diagnostic computer and states there is no communication we replaced ecm , then transfer switch is not switching so we replaced transfer switch both new ecm and transfer switch have resolved no start and failed switching but now trans will not go into high gear ???? Checked tcm it was also bad now we can communicate with tcm via ecm perfect now diagnostic computer is saying no speed sensor detected ???? Help not sure what happened to coach or where to go from here

I don't see how the transfer switch could relate to an engine no start or a transmission shifting issue, but that is fixed so maybe not worth pursuing.

A loss of speed sensor input would indeed prevent proper sifting, but it could be a broken or corroded wire rather than a failed sensor. A competent chassis tech ought to be able to figure that out easily enough. Are they having trouble locating that?  I'm not clear on what help you are looking for from this forum.

Year, make and model may help.

How to make a signature for your RV so we can serve you better.

1. Click "Profile" button towards the top of the screen.

2. Scroll down a ways and select "Modify Profile"

3. Select Forum Profile

4. Fill it out and click on "Change profile".

Back
Top Bottom