hidden fuse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prevostart

I'm working on a 2013 Fleetwood Providence I am a Aqua Hot Tech and the Aqua Hot was not working, So I found that the 3rd on the control board (far left) lower did not have power going to it. The board had a large black cable (ground) / a large red cable (12v) / and a small orange wire (12v) that is connected before the battery disconnect so if Aqua Hot is running and someone turns off the battery disconnect the Aqua Hot does not turn off in the middle of a cycle . I have no power on that orange wire, I called REV .com (Fleetwood tech #) and they did not know what I was talking about. Is there anyone that knows if there is a fuse or a relay, and where it might be? I would really be happy if someone knows the answer, Thanks' Art 

You can request wiring diagrams from Rev group. Get the Fleetwood Id Number (FIN) or chassis VIN and call again. Have them email the wiring diagrams to you and chase down that orange wire.

On my coach (same builder, different year & model), circuits like that went to an always hot bus in the Battery Control Center (BCC) and were fused there, but I'm not intimately familiar with the '13 Providence. The BCC is usually very near the battery bank.

I looked in the BBC box and could not find a blown fuse, REV sent me some pages in book did not see it, I thought it might be marked Aqua Hot, Found 1 fused wire to hot side of battery and it said toilet. Also that orange wire goes to a plug in Aqua Hot compartment with a few wires and other side of plug wire turns red . Then they disappear in the middle of coach.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom