Trying to locate the fresh water pump - 2008 Fleetwood Terra LX 34 N

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbrunckhorst

Hello Members - I am trying to locate my freshwater pump on the new (used) 2008 Fleetwood Terra LX 34 N motor home.  Checked all of the obvious places under sink, behind drawers in the bays - nothing.
Not getting water through the faucets but there is power to the switch as it lights up.  Manuals are zero help and a couple of RV stores suggested to call Fleetwood ... 

If anyone has a thought process and willing to share, I would appreciate your insight as this is a frustration at this point.  Thanks much!

Collin Brunckhorst

I agree call Fleetwood- they were very helpful when I had any question about our 05 Bounder.

welcome to the forum

I know it's not the exact same thing but FW put mine way up inside the upper left of the wet bay.  I've been lucky and haven't had to replace it so far.  As near as I can tell I will have to remove almost all of the wiring and plumbing in there  to get to it. 

If you have a fill/use valve for the fresh water tank, put valve in 'fill' position and with pump on, should run continuously and you should easily be able to hear it somewhere around the RV .

If no luck, as suggested give Fleetwood a call 8003228216 and have your FIN number handy.  That is Fleetwoods ID number for your particular unit.  One place my FIN shows up is on the left side next to the drivers door ... yours maybe posted elsewhere.  There should be data sheet inside one of your cabinets that may have it also, along with weight and capacity info.

They can also email you drawings for plumbing, electrical, etc. , just ask.

Howard

cbrunckhorst said:
Not getting water through the faucets but there is power to the switch as it lights up. 

You said you're not getting any water out of the faucets. Is it possible that the faucet strainers are plugged up?  If the lines are staying pressurized, the pump won't start

Rene T said:
You said you're not getting any water out of the faucets. Is it possible that the faucet strainers are plugged up?  If the lines are staying pressurized, the pump won't start

Good point!  I would guess most have the low flow limiter as well - one good chunk of junk and you could clog a lot up.

Back
Top Bottom