Seniors Pass is going up get one NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WILDEBILL308

Just a reminder or if you did not know, National Parks Seniors Lifetime Pass is set to expire on the 28th of this month, for the $10 lifetime pass for seniors 62 years or older. It covers everyone in your car.
After August 28th, they will still offer the lifetime seniors pass, but it will be the same $80 as the annual pass, but for seniors 62 or older, it will be the seniors version lasting the rest of your life.
At $80.00 it is still a steal but If you can get one for $10.00. ;D ;)
https://www.nps.gov/planyourvisit/passes.htm#CP_JUMP_5088578
Bill

Thought I'd lost mine earlier tonight. Had to rummage through the desk to find it. Thought it was in the coach in storage for the past year until I brought the coach home today and began looking for it. I found the receipt but not the card and wondered if I was going to be able to get another one. Finding the card gave me relief. I didn't want to pay eight times the price I paid last year.

We bought ours about 2 weeks ago. we were told to take good care of the cards, because if you lose them, the replacement cards will be at the $80 rate as they have no real way to verify that you originally paid $10.

Just as a side note.  The pass for those with a disability or handicap are free.  That is regardless of age but I don't know if there will be any changes to that.

Bill

WILDEBILL308 said:
Just a reminder or if you did not know, National Parks Seniors Lifetime Pass is set to expire on the 28th of this month, for the $10 lifetime pass for seniors 62 years or older. It covers everyone in your car.
After August 28th, they will still offer the lifetime seniors pass, but it will be the same $80 as the annual pass, but for seniors 62 or older, it will be the seniors version lasting the rest of your life.
At $80.00 it is still a steal but If you can get one for $10.00. ;D ;)
https://www.nps.gov/planyourvisit/passes.htm#CP_JUMP_5088578
Bill

Need to clarify this.

Life time Senior passes purchased for $10 before Aug. 28 cannot expire and will remain good for the holder’s lifetime.  If they are lost or destroyed, the replacements will cost the new price.

Golden Age Passports are no longer sold. However, these passes will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass.

This is direct from the horses mouth.  Imagine!  A promise honored by the gubermit!

Phil

And to further clarify, the new regulation also created an annual senior pass at $20. But if you buy them, save each one after the year is up. You can exchange four annual passes for a lifetime pass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom