EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Tip out/ slide out side?  (Read 233 times)

JoeysDad

Tip out/ slide out side?
« on: August 21, 2017, 05:17:37 PM »
I'm a new owner to a pop up camper with a slide out dinette.  When reserving campsites, I notice that some say the tip out (or slide out) needs to be on the right side.  Is that the same as the passenger side as it's being towed, or would it be the driver's side if you're facing the camper from the front?  Just don't want to reserve a spot that our camper won't work in. 

Thanks!

donn

• ---
Re: Tip out/ slide out side?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 05:23:53 PM »
By that I would take it to mean curb side.  Having said that I have never ever heard of a camp site saying something like that.  I would have to assume your looking at a parking lot.  Sites jambed to close together as to be unuseable.

Rene T

• ---
  • Great being on the right side of the grass
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 05:44:19 PM »
By that I would take it to mean curb side.  Having said that I have never ever heard of a camp site saying something like that.  I would have to assume your looking at a parking lot.  Sites jambed to close together as to be unuseable.

I too have never seen or heard of anything like that. Even where I go to a local fair where the RV's are packed in there like sardines, they have lines painted in the grass and your slide out can't overhang the line.
Rene & Lucille & co-pilot Buddy
AKA  Pep N Mem
2011 Chevy Duramax 2500 HD 4X4
2011 Montana High Country 343RL
From the Granite State of NH
& Florida Snowbird in Lakeland FL

Joezeppy

• ---
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 08:09:03 AM »
X3 "never heard of that before". I've never seen a camper/coach with a slide on the awning/curb side and not on the sewer/driver's side.
Joe & Kim
Upstate NY - Kuyahoora Valley
2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD - 6.0L
2017 Keystone Hideout 295BHS
Andersen Ultimate Aluminum 5th wheel hitch

Hosted by Over The Network