Wayward member update or Getting the bug again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captsteve

Hello all!!!

Its been a while since I have been on here. Last time I posted, I had just sold my coach.

Lots of changes have occurred since then but the biggest is that Trina and I have purchased a ranch outside of Crestview,Fl and are beginning to board horses. The place is amazing, it's on 20 acres with rolling hills and a nice pond. There is an additional 60 Acres next door that I am debating getting also. The house is set on the back of the property on a hill. very quiet and relaxing with a huge front porch to enjoy the view on.  On a more relevant note, I am also installing a couple pads with full hook-ups. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a few visitors (Hint)

Anyway, I am getting the bug to get another coach, hopefully in the not too distant future. We know exactly what brand and model we want so it will only be a matter of finding the right one when the time comes.

Hopefully I will make the time to become more active here again, I really enjoy it here.

Steve

Attachments

• 20170124_081701.jpg
    20170124_081701.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20170402_112101_1491150075612.jpg
    20170402_112101_1491150075612.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 43
Welcome back Steve, and congratulations on that beautiful spread.

Welcome back Steve, we missed you. I finally gave up on my Damon and bought a 5er that is much larger and a lot nicer. I got the best space in the park right on the canal.

Thank You, Tom. I missed being here and Yes the Ranch is nice. It was love at first sight.

Bird Tom, Missed you guys down there too!! Gonna have to swing in next time I'm out Flyin!

Gary,

Next time I am at my sister's house, I will walk over and drink some of your free beer!!! ::)

Love your view!  It looks delightful.  Glad you returned.

ArdraF

Good to see you back Steve, I have been wondering how and what you have been up to. I figured you left the country and was living in Costa Rica.....Come by, the creek is up and the airboats are running.

When you get another RV you will have to come down so we can put some pinstripes on it.....JK I will trim the bushes.....give Trina a hug from us

Will,

We will have to make it down soon. I need inspiration to raise my cylinder count!!

Ardra,

It's good to be back. Hope to contribute once again and enjoy the group.

Back
Top Bottom