The Rubicon Trail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oscar Mike

Tomorrow morning we load up and travel to Georgetown, CA for our Rubicon Trail adventure with the Jeep Jamboree. 8 Jeeps, including mine, from our local Jeep Club (JeepFam) are going together. I heard that somewhere around 165 Jeeps are signed up for the event, which will run the trail in one of three groups. Going to be fun.

Have fun and be safe John.

We need lots of pictures for sure.  Our local Jeep club just returned from the Rubicon and I wish I could have gone, it is definitely on my bucket list.

Mike

Just got home in the last hour from our trip to the Rubicon Trail. More to follow later, but the one thing about the Rubicon is that it is relentless from asphalt to asphalt. The entire 20 or so miles is filled with obstacles with barely a smooth section in the trail. It is a technical trail for sure. 20 miles and it takes a two days to do the trail, although many do the run in a single day.

So, I am kicking back in my motor home after a day on the trails in Moab and across my television screen comes the new Jeep Commercial, and there we are, my two friends and I. My Jeep is the Red Jeep in the back, the pretty one.

Attachments

• Jeep Commercial.jpg
    Jeep Commercial.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 63
That's really cool 8) John! They didn't give you guys a lot of air time though did they?

kdbgoat said:
That's really cool 8) John! They didn't give you guys a lot of air time though did they?

About 2 milliseconds...:)

Your two milliseconds of fame  ;D 

The best I've done is a picture of icicles from the edge of our roof on one of the San Antonio TV stations during the weather report. San Antonio doesn't see much frozen stuff in the winter but we frequently do here in the hill country so it's a big deal to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom