HELLO FROM CANADA, BEST PRICE ARCTIC FOX 27 5L?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WAYNE CANADA

I'm considering an Arctic Fox 27-5l and am wondering which state/dealer has the best price? I am in western Canada so the closer the better.Thanks

Hello Wayne,

We're no experts in the subject (so please wait for more experienced members to chime in), but a little googling brought up Northwood's dealer locator page: http://northwoodmfg.com/more/dealer-locator/

From that page, it seems the the dealer nearest to you is located in Bend, OR which is also a sales tax free State. I would say you should contact them and get a quote...

Cheers,
--
  Vall & Mo.

WAYNE CANADA said:
I'm considering an Arctic Fox 27-5l and am wondering which state/dealer has the best price? I am in western Canada so the closer the better.Thanks

with the exchange rate and the fact you will have to pay duties and taxes at the border and depending on which province you live in and which one you cross over the border at, save your time and effort and buy one in canada in late sept or oct you will get a better deal at home

you say you live in Western Canada where BC Alberta Sask there are hundreds of dealers

I agree. Shop around and buy local. It helps the economy and helps keep your neighbours employed.

Either Thunder RV in LaGrande or Apache Camping Centers have consistently had the best prices for Northwood products.

Back
Top Bottom