New to this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scannon1967

I am new to this and just looking to purchase or rent (if I can find something at a reasonable price) for my son and I to take on a 3-6 month trip.  I would ideally like a class B because I think I would feel more secure driving it and also it isn't so big that you can't take it places of interest once you get to your destination, and there is only two of us.  The class B's that I have seen are super expensive anyone have recommendations for a fist timer.

There are a lot of well taken care of used Class Bs out there for reasonable prices. Check rv trader, ebay, rv dealers, etc.  Just takes some research and tire kicking for a good deal.  Good luck.  Class Bs are great for two people and mobility.

Welcome to the forum.  My wife and I really enjoy traveling in our 'B'.  If you have never camped or RV'ed before i would recommend a rental for your trip.  All depends on $$.  If you and your son really like that mode of Rving it would give you ideas of what features you want when purchasing one. 

Back
Top Bottom