Blinds for Allegro 2007 Motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debstamper

We had our RV cleaned by someone about 6 months ago and just noticed on our last trip that some of the strings on the shade/blinds were broken.  Can they be fixed and can we replace them with regular blinds.  Not crazy about these. 

Thanks!

Are you talking venetian blinds?  We had those in a previous trailer, and they are 'standard fare' that can be bought at Home Depot or similar.

What we did find with the venetian blinds, however, is that they MUST be retracted when traveling, or be attached at the bottom to keep them from swinging when one accelerates or decelerates.  They get damaged easily if not restrained.

Frank.

debstamper said:
We had our RV cleaned by someone about 6 months ago and just noticed on our last trip that some of the strings on the shade/blinds were broken.  Can they be fixed and can we replace them with regular blinds.  Not crazy about these. 

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I have no Allegro shades in my unit. https://www.blinds.com/c/mini-blinds/41 Blinds.com and I are fast friends. If you take the valances off you can measure the shade and drop. Just order blinds and tell them what side what control goes on and that you want hold down clips. If you don't want to online order you can just call them and a person there and you can brainstorm what you want and they can hook you up.

On the site if you look at purpose they have an RV section too. I just bought mini blinds and hold down clips, they work fine.

Back
Top Bottom