Your thoughts/opinions on a Coachmen Pursuit 27kb???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xmen1313

Currently interested in a Coachmen pursuit 27kb...seeking others opinions. What say you professionals?

Does the floorplan work for you and whoever else will be in it?  Probably need more info to offer any useful opinions.

It's not the Berkshire we walked through, but it fits the need...or want I guess would be more appropriate. Mostly curious as to others brand/quality experiences and opinions.

Difficult to answer that without being offensive. The Pursuit is an entry level model, so designed and built to a relatively low price point, meaning they will skimp here and there to keep the price down. The more amenities they put inside, the more they have to skimp under the covers, on both materials and workmanship.  That sounds like I'm running down your brand choice, but I'm really just trying to set your expectation level. "Not the Berkshire" is another way of saying the same thing.

That said, I know of no reason why the Pursuit wouldn't be a decent choice for light duty RVing fun.  Weekend trips, short vacations, that sort of thing.  I've not seen many complaints at all about that brand, here or elsewhere.

Are you looking at new or used? If used then our opinions don't matter. The only thing that matters is the condition of the one you are looking at. High quality does not mean longer lasting in the RV world, it mainly means more options.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
Difficult to answer that without being offensive. The Pursuit is an entry level model, so designed and built to a relatively low price point, meaning they will skimp here and there to keep the price down. The more amenities they put inside, the more they have to skimp under the covers, on both materials and workmanship.  That sounds like I'm running down your brand choice, but I'm really just trying to set your expectation level. "Not the Berkshire" is another way of saying the same thing.

That said, I know of no reason why the Pursuit wouldn't be a decent choice for light duty RVing fun.  Weekend trips, short vacations, that sort of thing.  I've not seen many complaints at all about that brand, here or elsewhere.
You've got to go way deep to offend me!  ;)
I understand it's not a $250,000 machine, my concern is will it get me from point A to point B and back without falling apart? Im honestly not overly concerned with options/comforts as long as it has a bathroom, a bed and a TV.  I don't need the residential fridge, 4 tvs, side cameras, outdoor kitchen, etc. I just need it to stay glued together.  The vast majority of usage will be extended weekend getaways with 2 adults and maybe a 16yr old, but I do plan to take longer excursions once a yr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom