2004 Journey electrical system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

libelle

Journey owners.  About 4 days after returning home from getting my radiators cleaned at a shop, I noticed that I had not plugged ac power into my coach and the house batteries were dead.  I found that  two switches were on, located on my "One Place" panel....electric hot water heater and furnace on in the GAS mode.  Neither of which I had turned on. I then plugged in my shore power cord into my wall outlet and nothing happened.  Apparently voltage too low to initiate the coaches charger. 

I then hooked up my automotive battery charger to the set of three house batteries and charged the batteries to a point where my coach battery charger started charging the batteries and charged them to a full charge.  This before seeing the warning tag on the battery shelves that  reads " WARNING", disconnect the batteries before charging with an external battery charger!! Now I have charged batteries but nothing electrical works in the coach and the electrical panel does not light up and read voltage except on the engine battery option.

The electrical diagrams indicate that there are current limiters or fuses to protect that circuit, but not where they are. Does anyone know where to look for them or other advise? All the circuit breakers in the coach are in.

Back
Top Bottom