EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: 93 Winnebago Elante  (Read 177 times)

Mikesolberg

93 Winnebago Elante
« on: August 18, 2017, 10:57:39 AM »
I'm having trouble finding information on belts and belt routing for my 93.  It's a 454 and there's 2 v belts and a serpentine.  The belt I'm having trouble looking for runs my A/C.  There's no smog on this motor, and I've went to several auto places and googled these things and I get different answers everywhere, sny help is appreciated

reniram

• ---
  • 2013 Winnebago 26HE Vista F53 V10
Re: 93 Winnebago Elante
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:07:24 AM »
The only answer I can give you is ..seeing as your rig is a 93 all your belts need replaced  due to their age regardless of miles travelled.  So you would be very smart to bite the bullet and remove all 3 belts and take them to your friendly automotive store and they will be able to match them  with their special belt measuring tool...then you will have peace of mind running with all new belts and the old originals can be stored in case of any future belt troubles if they ever showed up...

Mikesolberg

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 11:17:00 AM »
That's what I'm trying to do lol, but when I picked it up for a very good price the A/C belt broke and all the numbers were wore off, I have the serpentine belt number I just need this one that runs from the ac

Mikesolberg

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 11:19:33 AM »
And the routing system of the 3 belts too, the two problem belts are off, I'm just wondering after to talking to a few auto parts places, is if the guy who I bought it from put random belts on in random places, rather than doing the proper research

SeilerBird

• ---
  • Everything I state is my opinion.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 11:32:33 AM »
Quit looking for parts for a 93 Winnie. Find out which chassis your RV sits on (P30, P38, whatever) and then go looking for the parts you want. Parts stores have no clue about RVs.
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient and I will get to you shortly.
My new Pixel camera:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMSw5eVkCfKuuEOP2
My portfolio:
https://goo.gl/photos/Cx4SaYhGfYFShSty7
My Grand Canyon shots:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Nc1AT8tQp25wJwfm1

kdbgoat

• ---
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
Parts stores have no clue about RVs.

Unfortunately, most parts stores have no clue about hardly anything at all anymore.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant

2016 Leprechaun 319DS

Mikesolberg

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 01:47:56 PM »
This is my first motorhome, the model number is wcp33rq if that tells ya what chassis? Or how can you tell?

Sloop

• ---
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »
I would assume it is a P33 Workhorse chassis.  Start searching there for the proper belt.  If it doesn't fit try one longer or shorter as needed.
1992 24' Fleetwood Class "C" Jamboree Rallye
Ford E350 Chassis
Toad - 1969 Volkswagen Baja Bug
San Marcos, CA

Hosted by Over The Network