93 Winnebago Elante

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikesolberg

I'm having trouble finding information on belts and belt routing for my 93.  It's a 454 and there's 2 v belts and a serpentine.  The belt I'm having trouble looking for runs my A/C.  There's no smog on this motor, and I've went to several auto places and googled these things and I get different answers everywhere, sny help is appreciated

The only answer I can give you is ..seeing as your rig is a 93 all your belts need replaced  due to their age regardless of miles travelled.  So you would be very smart to bite the bullet and remove all 3 belts and take them to your friendly automotive store and they will be able to match them  with their special belt measuring tool...then you will have peace of mind running with all new belts and the old originals can be stored in case of any future belt troubles if they ever showed up...

That's what I'm trying to do lol, but when I picked it up for a very good price the A/C belt broke and all the numbers were wore off, I have the serpentine belt number I just need this one that runs from the ac

And the routing system of the 3 belts too, the two problem belts are off, I'm just wondering after to talking to a few auto parts places, is if the guy who I bought it from put random belts on in random places, rather than doing the proper research

Quit looking for parts for a 93 Winnie. Find out which chassis your RV sits on (P30, P38, whatever) and then go looking for the parts you want. Parts stores have no clue about RVs.

SeilerBird said:
Parts stores have no clue about RVs.

Unfortunately, most parts stores have no clue about hardly anything at all anymore.

This is my first motorhome, the model number is wcp33rq if that tells ya what chassis? Or how can you tell?

I would assume it is a P33 Workhorse chassis.  Start searching there for the proper belt.  If it doesn't fit try one longer or shorter as needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom