WTB Best small four season toy hauler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddozier234

I'm new to Rv'ing. I would like a small toy hauler for my first trailer. I am looking for advise on a bumper pull for my Chevy Silverado 1500. I'm originally from NJ, but live in Florida now and travel for work. I may end up in any extreme 120 in Arizona or 12 in NJ in winter. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will be living in the trailer up to 4 months at a time while working. Hotels have lost there luster.

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a '4 season Toy hauler'.

and most bumper pull toy haulers are primarily designed to carry a vehicle,  comfort is secondary in the design.

But as you can see in this pic there are always other ways to do something.... :).

Attachments

• 5th wheel.jpg
    5th wheel.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 32
It's hard to find a toy hauler that is small enough for a 1500 to pull.
Do you really need a toy hauler? A regular TT would work for most.

Four season is a myth too. You can stay in extreme weather but it takes extra preparations.

I really get that hotels lose the charm after a few days. I'm on my 15th month this work trip.

glen54737 said:
It's hard to find a toy hauler that is small enough for a 1500 to pull.
Do you really need a toy hauler? A regular TT would work for most.

Four season is a myth too. You can stay in extreme weather but it takes extra preparations.

I really get that hotels lose the charm after a few days. I'm on my 15th month this work trip.

Agreed 100%

I have a friend that had an "Attitude " bumper pull toy hauler which was about 28 ft traded his Tundra for a Ram 2500 Cummins a 1500 is way too small

What comments did you friend have to say about his toy hauler?

I'm leaning in that direction for full timing.  Don't want a fiver, don't want to struggle to get my M/C into the bed of a truck.

The Attitude is quite well built but very industrial interior no creature comforts no slide outs and in my opinion his particular layout was not to my liking. I believe its made by Northwoods which makes Artic Fox solid product very heavy not 1/2 friendly lol he now has a Dodge Ram 2013? Cummins 2500

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom