Tip out/ slide out side?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeysDad

I'm a new owner to a pop up camper with a slide out dinette.  When reserving campsites, I notice that some say the tip out (or slide out) needs to be on the right side.  Is that the same as the passenger side as it's being towed, or would it be the driver's side if you're facing the camper from the front?  Just don't want to reserve a spot that our camper won't work in. 

Thanks!

By that I would take it to mean curb side.  Having said that I have never ever heard of a camp site saying something like that.  I would have to assume your looking at a parking lot.  Sites jambed to close together as to be unuseable.

donn said:
By that I would take it to mean curb side.  Having said that I have never ever heard of a camp site saying something like that.  I would have to assume your looking at a parking lot.  Sites jambed to close together as to be unuseable.

I too have never seen or heard of anything like that. Even where I go to a local fair where the RV's are packed in there like sardines, they have lines painted in the grass and your slide out can't overhang the line.

Back
Top Bottom