Total Eclipse 2024

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our home, in Northern NY, is right dead center of the path.  8)  BTW, todays eclipse was just awesome.  We are at our daughter's place in Taylors, SC.  Very cool to witness.

Al, thanks for that map.  We currently have our S&B rented out and are staying at an RV park not too far away.  Using your map, I find that the center of the totality path is directly over the top of this RV park.  About a mile south of my house, though.
Not sure I want to put in my reservation this far in advance, though.

I have already put the eclipse on my calendar. After the wonderful view of totality last time, I definitely plan on seeing it again in 6 1/2 years. As to where, I figure that decision can wait a bit.

UTTransplant said:
I have already put the eclipse on my calendar. After the wonderful view of totality last time, I definitely plan on seeing it again in 6 1/2 years. As to where, I figure that decision can wait a bit.

Me too, it was amazing and if next one is twice as long that will be incredible!

We live in Southern Illinois and will get to watch both of them from our home.

Looking at the link Lou posted, looks like a big chunk of Arkansas will be good eclipse viewing.

Back
Top Bottom