Shelving in bathroom, Organization - 2017 Forest River Hemisphere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martz

We just purchased a 2017 Forest River 36.5 5Th wheel.  It is beautiful and we are so very happy, however....

1.  Super teeny tiny bathroom - no storage for towels.  I need some suggestions on putting shelves to hold towels.  Is it doable????
2.  The hanging bar in the closet pulled out of the wall (or shelf that it was hanging under(.  It looks like there should have been about 12 screws but it only had 3 screws and they were pretty tiny.  Is there another way of hanging this in the closet? 

Trying to hard to think of organization tricks for the bathroom...Any tips or trick would be SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you

I have nothing on the closet issue...but I use the command strip brand items all over my bathroom for this reason.

I have this: https://www.amazon.com/Command-Cabinet-Organizer-1-Organizer-BATH37-SN-ES/dp/B01C60CAYU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503430272&sr=8-2&keywords=command+strip+shelf next to my sink and use it without the white container, I placed three small round ceramic cups on the shelf and use it for makeup brushes etc. I hung another one in my bathroom closet and it holds miscellaneous items.

They also have a towel rack, as well as a picture ledge that if you have a wall long enough you could probably roll up the towels and lay them length wise. It may work. Look through the command strip page on Amazon and they have literally hundreds of things that would be useful in your bathroom.

Good luck!

Tiny bathrooms are a problem. Our solution was to think outside the box... er.. bathroom...
Rolled towels are stored in two overhead compartments in the bedroom.
Just gotta remember to grab one BEFORE you get in the shower....

I store a lot of the bathroom stuff in a small basket mounted on the wall.
Also over the door towel bars are good.

glen54737 said:
I store a lot of the bathroom stuff in a small basket mounted on the wall.
Also over the door towel bars are good.

That reminds me, over the door shoe organizers or ones with larger pockets work well too. If you have a shower curtain, they sell a shower curtain liner with pockets built in. I have seen them at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.

Back
Top Bottom