Mini rally in Wyoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Last evening my phone rang with an unfamiliar number. I hesitated to answer, but I did and was pleasantly surprised to be talking with long-time forum member Chet Parks. Chet and his wife Lori are visiting Star Valley Ranch Resort at the urging of several friends who own lots here.

This morning Chet and I spent a little time getting caught up in their Beautiful Monaco Signature, while Lori was line dancing in "the barn".

Photo to follow (the Parks are here for a couple of weeks, so more chances to get together and to take a photo).

This evening Chris and I dined with Chet and Lori Parks at Dad's Bar in Thayne. Later, we joined Tim and Marsha Lassen around their fire table at Star Valley Ranch Resort.

Attachments

• Parks_Jones_Dads.jpg
    Parks_Jones_Dads.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Parks_Jones_OutsideDads.jpg
    Parks_Jones_OutsideDads.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Lassens_Parks_Jones.jpg
    Lassens_Parks_Jones.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 48
A couple more mini rallies here in Wyoming:

Dan (ultraclaimjumper) was camped just down the street at SVRR with his bus club. We met one morning last week and talked about RVing and forum stuff. Sorry, no photos.

Long-time forum members Robert and Carol Penn, our prior neighbors in CA, stopped by for a couple of days (sans RV) en route to Denver and TX. Had a great day yesterday - visited Jackson Hole and took the aerial tram up Rendezvous Mountain. Later, we were joined by Tim & Marsha Lassen for dinner at the quaint Nordic Inn & Brenthoven's Restaurant at Alpine Junction. Picture snapped at the Snake River en route to Jackson.

Attachments

• RobertCarolChris.jpg
    RobertCarolChris.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 33
I tried to catch you the last two days of our stay at SVRR Tom , but you were tied up with other "minis". I'll be looking forward to another "time",<<<Dan

Sorry about that Dan. For some reason, things can get busy at SVRR. We didn't get to say goodbye to Tim and Marsha before we left, because they were tied up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom