tire monitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danford50

just wondering about tire monitor system, can you purchase a tire monitor system for motorhome, that screw on to the value stem

Yes, there are numerous ones on the market. Click the Search button above and search on 'tpms' to see prior discussions on this subject.

If you install a system, pay close attention to the recommendation to install metal valve stems, if the wheels are not already equipped with them.

I purchased the "EEZTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System - 6 Sensors (TPMS)" system from Amazon, it has the brass valve which is  best.  I am very pleased with the system and was simple to setup, wouldn't leave home without one.

Bravesoul said:
I purchased the "EEZTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System - 6 Sensors (TPMS)" system from Amazon, it has the brass valve which is  best.  I am very pleased with the system and was simple to setup, wouldn't leave home without one.
:))

I also use the EEZ system with 8 sensors...6 for the Maverick and 2 for our ATV trailer. If necessary, the extra 2 can be easily transferred to a different trailer.

Back
Top Bottom