Buying a travel Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grey wolf

Hello, my wife and I are looking into getting a 2018 forest River 21RB Grey Wolf with a slide for 18250.00. Anyone know any info on this Trailer? can't seem to find much on this trailer . Thanks for any Reply's.

Attachments

• trailer1.JPG
    trailer1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
Exactly what kind of info are you looking for?  There is not much difference between many years/makes/models of travel trailers... so that specific one is likely similar to a variety of others.  Give us some more details on what you'd like to know.

Dont buy new, buy bigger than you think you will need and buy one with more options than you think you might use.

My two cents

Triple Slide Jayco said:
Dont buy new, buy bigger than you think you will need and buy one with more options than you think you might use.

My two cents
X2!!!

New ones come with many factory "oops" which are fixed under warranty, but require trip(s) back to the dealer.  Unresponsive dealers may take weeks for simple repairs.  Used campers come with these headaches already cured.

First year depreciation will eat your lunch!  Buy gently used an save some serious cash or buy a nicer camper.

As already said, there is little quality difference between the major manufacturers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom