Freightliner Dynamax

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powershotone

Who has experience with the Freightliner Dynamax coach?  I have been looking for "the" ideal coach, if that even exists, and passed a silver beauty like this on the road and think this may be the one!

Attachments

• dynamax.jpg
    dynamax.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 52
Dynamax has the best customer support I have come across this year in researching motorhomes.  Their paint job alone will tell you the quality and precision they put into their coaches. 

I am looking at the 2018 Dynamax Dynaquest XL 3801 TS. The dealer I will purchase from has one coming in to his dealership any day now, I am told. I am excited just to see it.

Just to be clear, that Dynamax is built on a Freightliner M2 truck chassis-cab, but that is the extent of Freightliner's involvement. Dynamax is a subsidiary of Forest River and buys the truck chassis from Freightliner, then builds the "RV" onto it.

As an aside, you cannot get a coach built on the M2 truck chassis serviced at the highly regarded Freightliner Custom Chassis  factory service center.  FCCC is the motorhome chassis subsidiary of Daimler Benz, and  RVers are sometimes surprised to learn it is a totally separate corporation from Freightliner Truck. However, Freightliner OASIS dealers handle both in their service shops.

The few I've had a chance to see were gorgeous!

Gary RV_Wizard said:
Just to be clear, that Dynamax is built on a Freightliner M2 truck chassis-cab, but that is the extent of Freightliner's involvement. Dynamax is a subsidiary of Forest River and buys the truck chassis from Freightliner, then builds the "RV" onto it.

As an aside, you cannot get a coach built on the M2 truck chassis serviced at the highly regarded Freightliner Custom Chassis  factory service center.  FCCC is the motorhome chassis subsidiary of Daimler Benz, and  RVers are sometimes surprised to learn it is a totally separate corporation from Freightliner Truck. However, Freightliner OASIS dealers handle both in their service shops.

The few I've had a chance to see were gorgeous!

Thank you Gary, that is excellent information to have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom