Ol' Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BIG JOE

Had to send Ol' Bob, our 16 year old travel'n buddy... across the bridge. Tuff Stuff. That Cat saw more country than most people will ever see.

Skin Cancer.. but he had begun to show his age.. which made it a little easier.. but not much.

Life goes On now.. with Lizzie... She has taken his phyical place.. but he will always be with us 

That's always sad.  But good memories remain.  And although he can't be replaced,  he can be succeeded, and Lizzie will open up new spaces of her own. 

Sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like you gave him a wonderful life. I am of the opinion that cats adopt us and when they pass over the bridge they alert the cat world that there is an opening for a new cat to adopt us.

Ugh my heart feels for you. Still not over having to let my 18 year old bff go months back. Cats are the best. Best to you and I am glad you have another fur ball to keep you company and love on.

I'm so sorry.  No matter how long we enjoy their company, they always have to leave too soon.  One day soon you'll be able to remember him with a smile.

Losing pets sucks.
They don't live long enough, but spread 100x the affection of most people in their short lives.

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss Joe.

boatbuilder said:
I am of the opinion that cats adopt us and when they pass over the bridge they alert the cat world that there is an opening for a new cat to adopt us.

I think the same applies to dogs. We lost our Sheltie many months back, and it was gut wrenching. We finally got the courage to visit the Humane Society, and came home with a mom and daughter set of dogs that needed a home. Now we can't imagine not having them, and it feels like Goldie relinquished her spot so they could have a home. We still think of her often, but it's in a positive light.

Back
Top Bottom