Help - Band Looking For RV and Driver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JamesArlowe730

Hey all

Glad to be here. Miss my 1986 Winnebago that bit the dust.

Anyways... I have a band from NYC and we have some gigs lined up in Boston in October and D.C. in November and are exploring the option of hiring someone with an RV to transport us and our equipment. So far no luck on Craigslist so I figured I'd go fishing in the river instead of the puddle and check out this forum to see if I could get some some bites or at least maybe someone could help out and point me in the right direction.

You can check out my website which has links to my music and some videos (links in profile).

We are down to earth fun guys and are respectful, and are looking for someone cool that would want to do this more often down the line for full 2-3 week tours.
Modify message

JamesArlowe730 said:
so I figured I'd go fishing in the river instead of the puddle

Nice.

I would never rent my rig outright but since I'd be driving I would seriously consider this if you ever get out west (rig in AZ). Best of luck with your east coast tour

Got anything planned in the Midwest?  8)  As a fellow musician (drums/percussion + I've also wanted to be on a short tour) and RV owner, I love this idea!  But, my wife and kids might have a say about me gallivanting off for a couple months.  Plus my current RV is a travel trailer and that'd be some pretty bumpy rising...  :-\  ;)

Watch out for the insurance angle ... transporting people and/or cargo for pay requires commercial insurance, a CDL license, etc.  Or you could be in a heap of trouble if anything happens while you're on the road.

Lou Schneider said:
Watch out for the insurance angle ... transporting people and/or cargo for pay requires commercial insurance, a CDL license, etc.  Or you could be in a heap of trouble if anything happens while you're on the road.

Well darn. My career as a roadie sure was short... ?

Back
Top Bottom