rv park/sites information needed for my loving other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dogspoopalot

OK, she wants to go to the gulf coast. Somewhere beteween Gulfport MS and Pensacola Fl. I am retired military, but she  wants to go to the best locale with a  great RV park, and views or access to the gulf. PLEASE help me out! If the military sites are good please say so. If their are better sites, please post also! I want to make this one special for her. Thanx!

Last year I stayed at Gulf Islands National Seashore at Biloxi, MS and had a wonderful time. The park is beautiful, shaded, sites are paved and have water and electricity; dump station near the Ranger Station. While not directly on the seashore (rolling waves, etc.) some sites are located a stones throw from the water and there is an abundance of wildlife and birds. It's also very convenient for day trips to many other places in the area, and the quietnesss can't be beat. Hurricane Ivan has taken its' toll on many of the Gulf Islands, but most parks are open again. Check before going. No reservations; first come, first served. I'll be going back there this fall - it was that nice! :D 

dogspoopalot said:
OK, she wants to go to the gulf coast. Somewhere beteween Gulfport MS and Pensacola Fl. I am retired military, but she  wants to go to the best locale with a  great RV park, and views or access to the gulf. PLEASE help me out! If the military sites are good please say so. If their are better sites, please post also! I want to make this one special for her. Thanx!

If you want to find out the current status of military parks just go to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/militarycamping/
and post your message. I am the group owner/moderator of this large and active group and we have all the info you need. Might want to search our message base and files and photos before requesting specific info.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom